Friday, February 14, 2014

Will you be our Valentine?

 Have you come across planninglove.org yet? Their clever Valentine's Day cards for "planners, architects, urban designers, landscape architects, transportation engineers, and those who love them." have been making their way around the internet the past week. If not, you should take a look because they are pretty great.
They inspired me to come up with a few of our own commercial district-themed Valentine's wishes.

and a few more:


Your business district doesn't need any improving in my eyes
I want you like downtown business districts want a Trader Joe's.

I'll give you an Exclusive Use Clause to my heart
Let's get together and open a mom and pop shop.



So, will you be our Valentine?

xoxo,
The Commercial District Advisor

Author Kristen Wilke is a Project Manager at Larisa Ortiz Associates

No comments:

Post a Comment